NEW TUTORIAL!! The Fight Game – Strategies for World Class Striking. After the success of my Fighting Concepts video series, myself and the Warrior Collective decided to record a follow up. Knowing the why’s and when’s you do something is equally as important as to the how you do something. In this most in-depth tutorial I’ve done to date I go over a number of techniques which can used in Muay Thai, MMA or Kickboxing such as
1. Elbow Counters to Aggressive Boxing,
2. Countering the Counter,
3. Fake Roundhouse Kick Set Ups,
4. Fake Roundhouse Kick Sparring Drills,
5. Breaking the Centre Line,
6. Advanced Pad Work Chains,
7. Dutch Kickboxing Angle Drills,
8. Southpaw Vs Orthodox Training
9. Plus bonus Content (All coaching footage captured from his Warrior Collective Seminar).
Please follow this link to checkout The Fight Game – Strategies for World Class Sriking and remember you can also grab my Fighting Concepts for World Class Striking video series also on the warrior collective market place.
Here’s a quick snippet taken from The Fight Game – Strategies for World Class Striking.